Re-Light the Fire
In today’s world it seems like there is never enough time in our day to accomplish everything that we would like to. Between the responsibilities that we have of raising a family, succeeding at work and keeping up with our own busy schedules, nurturing our marriage can easily move down on our list of priorities.
Join other couples for a night of laughter, small groups, creative videos and a practical message that will help you have a healthier and more successful marriage.
Each Couple's event is presented around one of the following Six Essentials of a Healthy Marriage.
1. Trust God — We believe the number one essential is to allow God to control our lives and our marriages.
2. Cultivate Communication —Feeling understood in your marriage is one of the greatest feelings a couple can have, yet feeling misunderstood can be one the greatest challenges in your marriage. We believe that good communication is a major component of a healthy marriage and we to help you to have great communication with your spouse.
3. Nurture Romance — The power of romance and intimacy can be a marriages greatest ally or it can become its greatest enemy. We want to help couples recognize that we each have unique needs and remember that our spouse has unique needs as well.
4. Celebrate Differences — God created men and women to be totally different. As couples we can use those differences to complement and serve each other or we can allow our difference to push us apart. We believe that couples should seek to understand, love and accept each other’s differences.
5. Hurry Home — Spend time together as a family is an important priority in a successful marriage. We believe that the grass is always greener where you water it so our schedules must reflect the priority of home.
6. Finish Together — One essential that every healthy marriage needs is security. We believe that couples need to know that together we can work anything out.
About Marriage Ministries
Join other couples for a night of laughter, creative programming, live music, videos, small groups, and a relevant message designed to encourage your marriage.